Industrial Commission Online Network Employer Guide

How do I get a password?

If you have been using one of the PCs at the IC, you can use the same Employer/Risk number and password to access ICON. If you do not have an Employer/Risk password, you must submit an Outside Party CAS Access Request form to receive one. Forms are available online (PDF), at any IC office, or you may call IT Helpdesk at 614-644-6595 (local) or 877-218-4810 (toll free) and request that one be mailed, emailed or faxed to you. For more information, visit our Obtaining a Rep/Risk Password page.

Employer/Risk numbers and passwords are assigned on an organizational level, not an individual one. If you are unsure whether your organization already has an Employer/Risk number or a password, please call our IT Helpdesk for assistance at 614-644-6595 (local) or 877-218-4810 (toll-free) during normal business hours.

Please note: You cannot currently apply for an Employer/Risk password online.