Industrial Commission Online Network Employer Guide

What can I submit/request online?

After logging in, ICON allows employers to request:

  • Appeals and objections for most claims
  • Continuances/Cancellations for most hearings
  • 522/.52 Relief
  • An Interpreter
  • Password changes

Some things you cannot request online are:

  • Change of Address/Contact Information
  • Application for Lump Sum Payment of Attorney Fees
  • Application for Permanent Total Disability

*The appropriate forms are accessible on the Forms page.