Industrial Commission Guide to ICON

Obtaining a Rep/Risk Password

Please note: These directions ONLY apply to Employers and Representatives. Injured Workers wishing to obtain an IW password should see "How do I get a password" within our "Guide to ICON."

Employers and Representatives need a valid ID and password to access the IC's Online Network.

IDs are assigned by the BWC: Representatives receive a Rep ID, while Employers receive a Risk Number. If your organization does not have an ID, you need to contact the BWC to obtain one before you can receive an IC password.

If your organization has a BWC ID but does not have an IC-issued password, you can request one by submitting an Outside Party CAS Access Request Form to the IC.

You can obtain an Outside Party CAS Access Request Form by:

You can mail or fax your completed form to:

    Industrial Commission of Ohio
    Information Technology
    30 West Spring Street
    8th Floor
    Columbus, OH 43215
    Fax: 614-387-3900

Once your form has been submitted and the information confirmed, the IC will mail or e-mail your password to you. You will generally receive your information within 5 business days. If you have any questions, contact the IT Helpdesk at 614-644-6595 (local) or 877-218-4810 (toll-free) during normal business hours.