Industrial Commission Online Network Injured Worker Guide

How do I change my contact information?

  • In order to change your contact information, you must have an active* claim at the Industrial Commission. Log in to ICON (with a password) and select the "Change Contact Info" link in the left navigation bar.
  • Provide your information in the fields on the “Change Contact Info” page and click “Submit”. You will receive the message, “Contact information was updated successfully”.
  • *Active claims are claims that are currently being processed by the IC or those that have been completed within the past 28 days. Claims that do not meet these requirements cannot be accessed on ICON.