Industrial Commission Online Network Representative Guide



What are Interpretive Services?

At no charge to the injured worker, the Industrial Commission will provide interpretive services to injured workers who are hearing impaired or who require a foreign language interpreter at hearings and medical examinations.

For help on how to request an interpreter, click here.