You should join the Webex hearing no earlier than 5 minutes before the time listed on the Notice of Hearing.
You will be on hold in the waiting area until the hearing officer admits you to the hearing. Hearing officers conduct multiple hearings in an hour, and you should be aware that you may be in the lobby for up to 30 minutes before your hearing is called.
- You can join a meeting from your computer or mobile device.
- While a camera is not required, you must have a microphone in order to participate. If your computer does not have a microphone, you will need to participate via telephone.
- How-To guides are available HERE.
Yes, you can attend via phone by following the steps below:
- Call 1-855-477-8485.
- Enter the 10-digit Meeting ID (access code), then press #.
- There is NO Attendee ID. When prompted, simply press #.
- You will enter the lobby until the hearing officer admits you into the hearing.
The Industrial Commission hearing officers will conduct the hearing using only the audio option. Should outside parties desire, they will have the option to use video if capable.
- Hearing links are provided on the Notice of Hearing.
- Employers and Representatives with ICON access will find a direct link to the hearing in the calendar view.
After following the link on your Notice of Hearing, you may test audio settings prior to joining the hearing by following the directions in this guide.
- Plan ahead. Decide how you will be connecting to the meeting - computer or phone.
- Get comfortable. Find a place with good internet or cellular service and little background noise.
- Eliminate distractions. Make it less likely that anything will interrupt your meeting.
- Be on time. If possible, join the meeting 5 minutes early using your desired method.
- Mute your audio to minimize the amount of noise in the meeting.
- When it's your turn, unmute your audio and speak clearly. There can be a slight delay in audio/video.