Industrial Commission Customer Service

Interpreting Services

What is Interpretive Services?
At no charge to the injured worker, the Industrial Commission will provide interpretive services to injured workers who are hearing impaired or who require a foreign language interpreter at hearings and medical examinations.

How do I make arrangements for these services?
To make arrangements for a foreign language interpreter or a hearing impaired service, a request for service must be filled out prior to each hearing. The request is now available for submission through ICON or a copy of an appropriate form may be found by visiting the Forms link above for submission via fax. If you choose to use the Interpretive Services Request Form, it should be completed in full and faxed to the customer service office in Columbus at 614-728-7004.  If you have questions regarding these services, please contact our customer service office at 1-800-521-2691.


ICON is your online resource for managing your hearing file. Logon to file appeals, objections, continuances, cancellations, request services, and view or add documents to your hearing folder.


We're here to help! Call, fax or email us at with questions and concerns.


Download individual PDFs of IC forms.

IC Policies

Get the information you need to comply with IC rules, resolutions, policies and guidelines.

The Appeals Process

Confused about the process or what is expected of you? Visit the Appeals Process section to learn the ins and outs of workers’ compensation claims and hearings.